Top Best ways to make money from home
1. BloggingBlogging is #1 on the list because it is one of the most flexible jobs you can have and the earning potential is limitless!
Blogging is one of my favorite forms of passive income. I make money just for people reading my articles from ads, so if you’re reading this article, thank you :-).
When you get a nice amount of people reading your articles, it brings in a nice income.
Here’s a screenshot of my earnings from the other day:
I can assure you, I did not write this article today and yet it’s making me money. I also make money by partnering with companies and becoming an “Affiliate”. You can see how I make money blogging here.
How much can I make? I know bloggers making between $2,000-$100,000+ per MONTH (and I’m one of them).
How do I get started? Check out my step-by-step guide on how to start a blog from scratch along with the most popular niches that make the most money and get the most traffic.
2. Freelance WriterDo you like to write? You can make a lot of money as a writer, I know because I interviewed Holly Johnson in my How to Become a Freelance Writer article who makes OVER $200,000 a year. I didn’t even know that was possible!
How much can I make? Holly Johnson said that she finds it hard for you NOT to earn AT LEAST $40,000 to $50,000 a year working full-time as a writer.
How do I get started? Holly Johnson found the secret sauce when it comes to writing and charging the right rate for your work. She created a free introductory training on how to build a six-figure writing career.
I highly recommend taking her course if you want to work from home writing and follow her path to success. I also have several ways to get writing gigs at the end of this article.
3. ProofreaderDo you find yourself easily catching errors when reading? Do you cringe when you see grammar mistakes? If so, you should consider becoming a Proofreader.
Proofreaders are NEEDED, I know because I use one myself.
How much can I make? Caitlin Pyle made $43,000 in a year working part-time! You can see her full story in my How to Become a Proofreader article. Many others are making between $1,000-$4,000 a month.
4. Virtual BookkeeperBookkeepers record financial transactions for small business owners. I have an awesome interview with two moms who are now successful Virtual Bookkeepers who started with no previous experience.
One of the moms has nine kids, homeschools 6 and still has time to make a living as a Bookkeeper Part-time!! She makes over $2,000/mo.
You’ll have to check out the full interview in my How to Become a Bookkeeper article.
How much can I make? The Bookkeepers course (the course the moms took) teaches you how to charge $60 per hour for your service.
How do I get started? Check out this free training to determine if this is the right choice for you and it will show you how to get started.
5. Selling on Amazon (FBA program)If you like shopping and searching for a good deal, you should definitely consider Amazon’s FBA program.
You find good deals on products at brick and mortar stores or online and resell them on Amazon for a higher price.
What makes Amazon’s FBA program so great is that THEY ship the products to your customers and handle the customer service!
How much can I make? This varies significantly and depends on how much work you are willing to put in, Jessica from the Selling family made OVER six figures her first year. Check out my awesome interview with her on How to Sell on Amazon.
How do I get started? Take this FREE 7-Day Email Course on how to start selling on Amazon. My sister recently took this course, and she’s selling products already!
6. Teach or TutorOnline teaching is growing thanks to the advancements in technology, and it’s an excellent way to make money at home if you have teaching experience or knowledge of a specific subject.
I interviewed Brittney Sutton, who makes $1,700 a month working only 2 hours a day for VIPKid, see the full interview in my How to Teach English Online article.
How much can I make? $10.50 – $60 per hour, check out these companies hiring now.
How do I get started? Apply to the best online tutoring jobs.
7. Social Media ManagerAre you active on Social Media and would like to post on behalf of other businesses? It’s important to be knowledgeable about the different Social Media platforms, and you will need great organizational and communication skills.
How much can I make? Depending on how many clients you have, you could earn between $1,000-$10,000 a month.
How do I get started? Consider taking this highly recommended course and also check out my How to Become a Social Media Manager article to see how Nicole got started.
8. Virtual AssistantAre you tasked-oriented and have skills in the areas of social media management, editing, graphic design, tutoring, researching, writing, administrative duties or data entry? Then becoming a Virtual Assistant may be an excellent choice for you.
How much can I make? You can earn $25-$100 an hour as a Virtual Assistant.
How do I get started? Gina Horkey, a Six-figure Virtual Assistant, wrote an epic article on Everything You Need to Know about Becoming a Virtual Assistant to help you get started, and I have some companies hiring at the end of this article here.
9. TranscribeTranscriptionists listen to audio files and record (type) what they hear. If you have patience and the ability to sit for long periods of time and an eye for detail, you should consider transcribing.
How much can I make? You can earn $7-$21 per hour or more if you start your own business transcribing.
How do I get started? Take this Free Mini-Course or check out these companies hiring along with a work at home success story from Kim (transcriber).
10. Virtual ReceptionistAnswer calls and web chats for a variety of businesses and professionals for Smith. ai, working alongside a close-knit team from around the country.
Smith. AI operates Monday through Friday from 5:00 a.m. To 6:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 a.m. To 9:00 p.m. ET.
You must be available 4 hours a day, 5 days a week (minimum of 20 hours per week, 40 hours max). Shifts are broken into 2- to 5-hour blocks. Applicants will need to be from the US, Canada, or Mexico.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The pay is hourly and starts at $10 per hour, with raises based on performance and longevity with the company.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plans
- Cash bonuses
- Weekly pay
- How do I get started? Apply Here